We’re here to help you tell the story of your grant. If you need assistance, please reach out to our team and we’ll jump right in.
OceanFirst Foundation Press Release Boiler Plate
OceanFirst Foundation empowers organizations to think bigger, solve more problems, and make life better in the neighborhoods served by OceanFirst Bank. OceanFirst Foundation’s priorities include Health & Wellness, Housing, Improving the Quality of Life, Youth Development and Education. Since 1996, OceanFirst Foundation has awarded more than 8,000 grants totaling more than $42 million to over 900+ local charities and schools. Learn more at oceanfirstfdn.org.
OceanFirst Bank Press Release Boiler Plate
OceanFirst Bank N.A., founded in 1902, is an $11.3 billion regional bank operating throughout New Jersey, metropolitan Philadelphia and metropolitan New York City. OceanFirst Bank delivers commercial and residential financing solutions, trust and asset management and deposit services and is one of the largest and oldest community-based financial institutions headquartered in New Jersey. Learn more at oceanfirst.com.
Get Social with the Foundation
- Follow and Like OceanFirst Foundation on social media to stay up to date on all the latest Foundation news.
- Share our social sites with your colleagues, friends, and family members.
- Tag OceanFirst Foundation in your social posts about your grant and we’ll be sure to re-share or re-Tweet.
- Consider these hashtags when sharing news about your grant
#OceanFirstFoundation #OceanFirstPartner #OceanFirstGrantee #OceanFirst Bank #InspiringImpact
Social Post Ideas
- We received a grant from OceanFirst Foundation! With our $x grant, we’re going to *describe program/project*.
- Thrilled to share we received an OceanFirst Foundation grant to support our *program/project name*.
- We’re partnering with OceanFirst Foundation to *describe program/project*.
- OceanFirst Foundation has awarded us $x to *describe program/project*.
Don’t forget to add the hashtags!
To Request an OceanFirst Logo or Ad
Email email@example.com with requested logo/ad size, file type and color requirements and we’ll get it right out to you.