OceanFirst Foundation Press Release Boiler Plate
OceanFirst Foundation empowers organizations to think bigger, solve more problems, and make life better in the neighborhoods served by OceanFirst Bank. OceanFirst Foundation’s priorities include Health & Wellness, Housing, Improving the Quality of Life, and Youth Development and Education. Since 1996, OceanFirst Foundation has awarded more than 9,000 grants totaling more than $46 million to nonprofits and schools within our footprint. Learn more at oceanfirstfdn.org.
OceanFirst Bank Press Release Boiler Plate
OceanFirst Bank N.A., founded in 1902, is a $12.4 billion regional bank providing financial services throughout New Jersey and in the major metropolitan markets of Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Boston. OceanFirst Bank delivers commercial and residential financing solutions, trust and asset management and deposit services and is one of the largest and oldest community-based financial institutions headquartered in New Jersey.
Get Social with the Foundation
- Follow and Like OceanFirst Foundation on social media to stay up to date on all the latest Foundation news.
- Share our social sites with your colleagues, friends, and family members.
- Tag OceanFirst Foundation in your social posts about your grant and we’ll be sure to re-share or re-Tweet.
- Consider these hashtags when sharing news about your grant.
#OceanFirstFoundation #OceanFirstPartner #OceanFirstGrantee #OceanFirstBank #InspiringImpact
Social Post Ideas
- We received a grant from OceanFirst Foundation! With our $x grant, we’re going to *describe program/project*.
- Thrilled to share we received an OceanFirst Foundation grant to support our *program/project name*.
- We’re partnering with OceanFirst Foundation to *describe program/project*.
- OceanFirst Foundation has awarded us $x to *describe program/project*.
- Great news! We just found out that we received a grant from OceanFirst Foundation for *explain what your grant will be used for*.
To Request an OceanFirst Logo or Ad, please email email@example.com with requested logo/ad size, file type and color requirements and we’ll get it right out to you.